WITH: Stu Girling – Melanie Cooper – Josefin Wikstrøm – Jennie Wadsten
WHAT: Ashtanga vinyasa / vinyasa flow / yin yoga / restorative yoga / meditation & pranayama / yoga anatomy & biomechanics / personal programs / yoga philosophy / yoga nidra / bollywood dance / special workshops / treatments with Stu
WHERE: Beautiful Bamboo Yoga Retreat in Patnem, South Goa (The retreat is conducted by Bamboo Yoga)
WHEN: Sunday 19 Feb – Wednesday 1 March 2017
Do you want to practice yoga, learn more about your body and your yoga practice, meditate, relax, dance, have fun and meet new people, eat amazing and healthy food… all right next to the beach in beautiful Goa? Then this is the retreat for you.
All levels welcome: for the daily physical practice, the group will be split into two smaller groups: basic and advanced.
Jennie, Josefin, Melanie and Stu have worked together for years and all share a passion for teaching yoga and making it authentic and real and relevant to you and your body. Together we will teach you about basic anatomy and how it is relevant to YOUR body and we will devise a special asana sequence just for you.
You will learn about alignment and how to work towards openness and stability in your body and mind. We include dynamic ashtanga vinyasa yoga and vinyasa flow and restful restorative, yin yoga and meditation.
Early bird price before 1 Sept: 890 Euro
Erbjudande till Studio Karmas kunder:
Har du ett aktivt kort hos Studio Karma?
Då erbjuder vi dig 600 kr extra rabatt vid bokning senast 1 september!
(If 10 days is not possible for you, we also offer a 7-day option. Contact Jennie for details.)
Included in the price:
– Accommodation in beautiful bamboo beach bungalow (shared. Single room available for extra cost.)
– Fresh fruit salad, fresh juice of the day and chai early am
– Delicious buffet vegetarian brunch
– Delicious buffet vegetarian dinner
– 2 yoga classes per day, 1 meditation class per day, one workshop per day. All is optional – if you prefer to take a day off and just relax on the beach instead of doing yoga that is also fine!
– Bollywood dance, bhangra!
– Boat trip to watch dolphins (or stay in Patnem and indulge in body treatments (it’s cheap in India!))
– A personal yoga program
– Flight ticket to Goa.
Note: end of Feb and March is not high season, so it’s easy to find good deals. Contact us and we’ll give you some insider tips – we’ve travelled here MANY times.
– Transfer from the airport (approx. 30 Euro)
SAMPLE DAY SCHEDULE:
– In silence: tea/coffee/fruits
– Pranayama & meditation 30 min
– Yoga class 1,5 – 2 hrs: (in two groups)
MID DAY: free time
– Options: book treatments with Stu or one of the other bodyworkers, book a private yoga session, just hang out on the beach etc
One of these: 1,5 – 2 hrs:
– Yoga class (restorative)
– Pranayama, meditation, yoga nidra…
– Bollywood class
More details about the beautiful retreat centre, Bamboo: www.bamboo-yoga-retreat.com
Have you never been to India before? Don’t worry, we have tons of good advice that you’ll receive when you’ve signed up and we’ll take care of you!
If you’d like to stay longer/arrive earlier we’ll help you with suggestions on accommodation, taxi to north Goa to visit Brahmani Yoga, the famous Anjuna fleamarket etc. If you’d like to book extra nights at Bamboo, please contact them now already: email@example.com Bamboo is a very popular retreat center and gets fully booked very quickly.
SIGN UP or QUESTIONS:
Pay the deposit of 250 Euro to book your space.
Space is NOT guaranteed until you’ve paid the deposit. It’s non-refundable – but if you won’t be able to attend, the deposit can be donated from you to a friend if you she/he pays the rest towards the full amount.
Last date of full payment: 30 November 2016
+91 9545 620 578 (India)
ABOUT THE TEACHERS:
Josefin Wikström: (Sweden/India) www.kaivalyayoga.com www.bollywoodmovement1.com
Jennie Wadsten: (Sweden/India) www.yogaleela.se
Melanie Cooper: (UK/India): www.melaniecooper.co.uk
Stu Girling: (UK/India): www.loveyoganatomy.com