Jennie Nilaya Wadsten and Isabella dos Santos
Josefin Wikström and Stu Girling
Plunge into a full week of nurturing yin and restorative yoga, pranayama and meditation, vinyasa flow and movement techniques.
What you will get:
– Pranayama/Breathing practices
– Morning practice in two parallel groups at different levels
– Daily workshops
– Individual body assessment and personal practice advice
– Individual hands-on adjustments and guidance
– A sequence to bring home
– Tools to bring yoga into your everyday life
– Stress management techniques
Daily time schedule sample:
In silence: tea/fruits
Pranayama/breathing practice & meditation 30 min
Yoga class 1,5 – 2 hrs: Two groups/levels.
Mid day: free time
Options: treatments, private yoga session, just hang out on the beach, explore Goa
Theme Workshops1,5 – 2 hrs:
– Workshop cover for example: breath, core, feet and foundation, yoga in everyday life, stress management, yin and restorative, movement and self healing, hips, neck and shoulders
– Meditation, yoga nidra, yin and restorative yoga 30 min
Special apperence Josefin Wijkström with Bollywood Blast followed by dinner and more dancing on the beach
Price: 840 Euro
Early bird: 790 Euro until 31 December 2015
Included in the price:
– Accommodation in beautiful ensuite bamboo beach bungalow (shared. Singel room available for extra cost.)
– Fresh fruit salad, fresh juice of the day and chai early am
– Delicious buffet vegetarian brunch
– Delicious buffet vegetarian dinner
– 1- 2 yoga classes per day, 1 meditation per day, 1 workshop per day according to description above. All is optional – if you prefer to take a day off and just relax on the beach instead of doing yoga that is also fine!
– Bollywood dance, bhangra!
– Boat trip to watch dolphins (or stay in Patnem and indulge in body treatments (it’s cheap in India!))
– Flight ticket to Goa.
Note: March is not high season, so it’s easy to find good deals. Contact us and we’ll give you some insider tips – we’ve travelled here MANY times.
– Transfer from the airport (approx 28 Euro)
Either choose the comfortable option of flying with Qatar, through Doha: only two flights but more expensive. (Approx 7000 SEK) or the budget option: through Mumbai: (approx 4500 – 5000 SEK)
More details about the beautiful retreat center, Bamboo: www.bamboo-yoga-retreat.com
Have you never been to India before? Don’t worry, we have years of experience from living in India and tons of good advice that you’ll receive when you’ve signed up; we’ll take care of you!
Keep in mind that India is very different from Europe; it’s dirty and nosiy – but we have chosen a beautiful and safe retreat place for you. We recommend that you bring earplugs for a peaceful sleep and an open mind for an enrichening experience. “Perfect” means something else in this country.
If you’d like to stay longer/arrive earlier we’ll help you with suggestions on accommodation, taxi to north Goa to visit Anjuna fleamarket etc.
SIGN UP or QUESTIONS:
Jennie Nilaya Wadsten:
Pay the deposit of 250 Euro to book your space.
Please email Jennie Nilaya for bank details.
Space is NOT guaranteed until you’ve paid the deposit. It’s non-refundable – but if you won’t be able to attend, the deposit can be donated from you to a friend if you she/he pays the rest towards the full amount (840 Euros).
Last date of full payment: 31 January 2016.
Monthly part payment until 28 February November can be arranged.
Jennie Nilaya, India: +91 9545 620 578 email@example.com
Isabella, Sweden +46 708 18 06 59 firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE TEACHERS:
Isabella dos Santos (Sweden/Asia)
Jennie Nilaya Wadsten: (Sweden/India) www.yogaleela.se
Josefin Wikström: (Sweden/India) www.kaivalyayoga.info
Stu Girling: (UK/India): www.loveyoganatomy.com